Zipline Adventures - Day
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Underwood, Tasmania
- Product code: ZiplineDay
Gliding along wires and attached by harnesses, thrill-seekers are led by knowledgeable and highly-trained guides through the treetops and above the Pipers River. The journey includes cable spans of between 15 metres and 400 metres, connected between tree platforms called 'cloud stations'. This adventure is approx 2.5 hours.
Combo Adventure Packages
Before selecting your second adventure, make sure you allow approx. 2.5 hours for a Zipline Adventure.
Who May Participate?
- Suitable for ages 3-80+ years. (Children: 3-17yrs inclusive)
- Minimum age to participate without a Parent/Guardian: 13 years.
- Minimum age to fly solo: 8 years**
- Minimum weight to fly solo: 35kg**
- Maximum Weight of solo flyer or tandem pair: 135kgs
** Children who are younger than 8 years or who are less than 35kg will be required to fly tandem with a parent/guardian (one child per adult). If
you do not have enough adults for the number of under-age and under-weight children, please give us a call to discuss other options.
Please note: there is a minimum tour size of 2 guests.
The tour has not been designed for persons:
- Who are beyond the first trimester of pregnancy, 3 months (risk of abdominal trauma). A guest should seek medical advice from their doctor should there be any doubt as to their ability to safely accommodate the stresses associated with the Zipline Tour.
- Who have spinal conditions (including neck).
- Who suffer from vertigo.
Please note: If you are trying to book using a discount voucher and it does not appear to be working give us a call on 03 6395 1390. Alternatively you can pay in full online, make a note in the special requirements section and we will reimburse the difference when a valid voucher is provided on arrival. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.